Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is a free to play multiplayer first person shooter from Splash Damage. The game is free to download and play on Windows PCs, Mac OS X and Linux. The system requirements detailed here review the PC requirements but the hardware requirements can also be applied to the Mac OS X and Linux version as well.
Considering the game was released back in 2003 for the PC and 2005 for the Mac it is safe to say that any PC/Mac purchased in the last 10 years or so will have sufficient hardware to run Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory.
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory – PC System Requirements
Operating System Requirements
- Windows: Windows 98, ME, NT4.0, 2000, XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Mac OS X: version 10.2.8 or newer.
- CPU: Intel Pentium III 600MHz processor/AMD equivalent or faster
- Graphics/Video Card: 3D hardware accelerator with 32 MB RAM and OpenGL Support
- Memory/RAM: 128 MB
- Hard Disk Drive Space: 771 MB free hard disk space
- Internet: Broadband connection recommended
If you are running the game on an older PC be sure to review the full system requirements and run a diagnostic check that will compare the above requirements with your hardware over at Can You Run it at systemrequirementslab.com.